Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Resolved! Radio wont play correctly

One radio station doesn't play correctly.Only comes on with repetitive phrases the stops. I can get it to start again but all I get is the same phrases again.My phone will play station normally along with music (spotify) and other radio stations. Doe...

Mclem by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black and blue lines across Google Home screen

I’ve heard a lot of people have this issue with the google home does anyone have a solution yet? I’ve had this for about 9 months and only just started to get worse, i thought i must of knocked it but now i notice blue lines in the middle of the scre...

louie1010 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gray screen of death

Gray screen of deathGoogle hub not resetting to factory reset stuck on gray screen with a white G Please help

Resolved! Google Home

Hi Google,Will there ever be google HOME in Polish?the best regards. Piotr from Poland.

White noise stopped looping.

White noise no longer loops. Stops after 1 hour and it's over. It worked for months with white noise all night now it won't. Lenovo smart clock. This happened after resetting clock.

Nosleep by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Voice Match problem

I'm having the same problem I've seen here a number of times. Voice recognition is spotty. After retraining, voice recognition works for a few of our GH devices, and our NEST hub, but not for others. We understand that recognition is very sensitive, ...

Jude1 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi mini

Got new wifi and mini won’t connecttried unpluggingchanging wifi on iPhone to Google home

Arlo Camera Audio problems with Google Home Hub

Just added a Arlo Camera to Home Hub. Works fine, can display camera feed and hear the audio, problem is, can't talk to the camera from the Google Home Hub Display. Using the Arlo app, can talk both ways. Any ideas?