Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google mesh

My google mesh point fails connection mesh test. It shows up in my home app and says it is connected to the google mesh router but fails the test. I tried resetting point to factory and reinstalling - it installs perfectly except the very last step “...

Mlabarbe by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google assistant in older speakers

I m not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I’m thinking about getting a refurbished Anker speaker system with Google Assistant and Chromecast built in. If it’s and older version will it be a problem to update to the current version?

My gmail account

Few days back i reset my phone and when i tried to re sign my gmail account in phone i found that i have forgot the password. When i triedto reset password, i verified the OTp over my phone no, but after that gmail is asking to verify the otp from th...

Google home not working with Vizio tvs

All the sudden, a few days before Christmas, my Vizio TVs would not work when I gave command to google nest/minis. Will not work on app either. I unlinked my Vizio TVs, factory reset my Vizio tv, and unplugged my mini, then reconnected them to google...

Key by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google home hub

Device reboots 8 times a day randomly when doing nothing. Im trying to figure out if google is even acknowledging this issue because when i do a search for this issue and see other people with the same problem i dont see anything where google is invo...

Resolved! wifi not found

I keep getting message when trying to perform a voice match that wifi is not found and make sure wifi and device are on the same network. Deleting device, re-added, but still get a message when trying to add voice match for my spouse. I can do my voi...

bobn27613 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos