Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google cast skips songs on harman kardon

i bought a harman Kardon citation 500 to stream my music in multiroom across my appartment using google home and youtube music.It is badly limiting the amount of songs i can play by simply skipping certain songs. Its always the same ones. Why? And wh...

Google Speaker Groups disappearing

Hi. I'm trying to great a Google Speaker Group and it's not working at all.Here's the timeline:- I had a google speaker group about 6+ months ago with 2 Google products (one google tv and one google home)- I tried to add more devices and my TV no lon...

Home display

Hello, Out of the blue I just have a black screen with a solid G in the centre.Turning off and on gets the same and will not factory set.Is the unit now kaput?Many thanks, Mark

Listening to Christmas Music on SirusXM radio

We want to listen to Christmas Music on SirusXM Radio, channel 104, Hallmark Christmas Songs and we word it different ways till we end up yelling at google home. It says it's either not available or does not exist. Oh, it says you can't get channels ...

Daily disconnect from WiFi

Hi, I have 2 1st gen Google Home devices. Both of them display can't connect to WiFi on a daily basis. I unplug them, plug back in and all is well until the next day when they lose connection again. How to resolve this?

Connection

My google home speakers X2, my google home mini X2 and both chrome casts stop working. I have factory re set at devices and my Telstra Modem. Powered of all devices and modem for over 10 minutes. Removed devies from my google home app and started aga...

PaulRyan by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos