Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Resolved! YouTube stopped working

Issues started yesterday. Every time I say "hey Google, play xxxx" it will say OK and then attempt to play from YouTube music but I then get "Sorry something went wrong". All other voice commands are fine and responses on Google OK.I note this was a ...

Phyllie by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest speakers no longer streaming radio stations

Hello,Yesterday my 4 nest speakers stopped being able to stream radio stations. When I ask them to play 90.1, for example, I get the response that it is playing followed by: "something went wrong, when you are ready, give it another try."I have resta...

Frank911 by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are Google Speakers so quirky?

Every few months I run into problems streaming via my various Google Speakers.As a result, I have invested in an Amazon speaker (as a backup). I have experienced NO issues so far with this device. Alexa seems far more cooperative.I have had two Googl...

Google Home Max

I have a Google Home Max that was part of a linked pair that isn't working. I have not been playing much music through the speakers since maybe Christmas...I did try to cast an audio book from an app a month or so ago. I received an error and kept pl...

Gix1967 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

speaker set up

hello my google home is 4 blue dots, i have already entered a verification email and it’s still saying i don’t have a 2nd email attached i don’t know what to do

jessikad1 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

aux port on Google Home Max not working

The aux port on my Google Home Max seems broken.What did I try ?- I tried connecting several devices: Android phone, iPhone, Windows computer, …I connected these devices using a 3.5 mm audio cable. I made sure audio was playing on the connected devic...

Erik_P by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Audio devices and Mesh not connecting.

I have a google mesh Wi-Fi, and I am trying to add google home max, google nest audio and google nest mini to the network. It recognizes them, however, when I try to connect them, it says "This device was manufactured for a different country, and may...