Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nest Hub is not identified as a Matter Hub

I have a Google Nest Hub (2nd Gen) which has been used as a Matter Hub a few months ago.Now I when I try to connect a Matter Smart Lock to it, it is not being recognized as a hub as I get the error "You need a hub for Matter to set up and control wit...

poonam by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Display - Good Morning

When I walk into my office in the morning my google nest display says on the screen Good Morning "Steve". In the past it would say Good Morning Steve out loud. It doesn't do that anymore. How do I fix that?

Truth by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! google nest mini gen 1

i just bought the google nest gen 1 used, but the plug is american and I am in europe! I was wondering if i could power it throught a usb phone charger!

chico_1 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Timed events don't stop

I have routines to help me go to sleep, that play a radio station or the sound of rainfall, that are supposed to end after an hour. But when I wake up in the morning, they are still playing. The problem just started a few days ago.

j789789 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest cam being viewed

Yesterday I was standing directly in front of my Google Nest Hub when I noticed the following message: "Nest cam being viewed" How is the device able to be accessed without my consent? My concern is that this will happen again.Are there any files on ...

Resolved! Google Nest Routines

I am trying to set up a routine when I go to bed. The routine i have set up is When I say Good Night . turn off after 30 minutes. Start Media playing (ie Radio Station)The routine stipulates that start Media playing must be the last action, however t...

Tinker1 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Users Expect Turkish Support

Apple HomePod and similar products received Turkish language support earlier this year. I have been a Google Nest Audio user for years and have repeatedly requested Turkish language support. I am well aware that many other users are following this is...

osmanoz by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos