Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Trouble connecting to google home mini

I downloaded the Google app home several times and I reset my Google home mini but it keeps telling me to download it when I already have done that several times I had to download and try to delete it from my phone then I read download it and reset t...

Resolved! Voip calls

Hi all. I've been googling like crazy but can't figure out if this is possible.... I'm setting up Google Home for a senior. She can say "Call so and so" and it works great for landlines. No cell phone so it's voip. It doesn't seem to work tho to phon...

Marlaine by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Not Connecting

Google Mini not connecting to wifi after activating "Self Organizing Network" (provide 2.4ghz and 5G signals simultaneously) function on router service.

Dbutari by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

google nest mini 2nd gen won't connect to wifi

Hi has anyone had a problem with wifi connection with their google nest mini 2nd gen. I just purchased one two days ago. It connect to my wifi perfectly if the speaker is in the same room as the modem. The minute I move the speaker to another room it...

Mindi by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest for grandkids

What do I need to provide the parents of my grand kids in order for them to utilize the My Storytime books I record?

MsChris by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos