Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

"Something's not right" - Google Nest Hub

I've no idea why, but yesterday my Hub stopped working. I've factory reset the device, unplugged it, reinstalled the hub on my home app and I still can't resolve the issue.At the moment the Hub just displays a screen saying "connected", but if I say ...

Flick92 by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sleep sounds

I would like to add sounds to my Nest's library of sounds, but I can't find how to do that. Can anyone help, please?

dugice by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tp link c200 cam

Hi, have a nest hub in the kitchen and a tp link c200 at entren, want to stream the camera in the kitchen but get after it shows the camera for about 10sek an error message that something went wrong. Has a c100 and a c310 that works without problems....

molin83 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting WYZE camera

I cannot seem to get my garage security camera to play on me Google Nest Hub. I have the camera listed on Google Home but the Hub does not stream the camera.

geovdb by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volume Constancy When Playing News Broadcasts

When I ask my Google Nest Hub to "Play the News" it runs through four different news outlets. Some are audio only while others (NPR & Bloomberg) sometimes has a video that is displayed. The problem is that some are softer and some are annoyingly loud...

carldwood by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Hub stuck on G screen

Hi,On the night of January 29, my Nest Hub first rebooted itself and got stuck at the grey background G screen. I let it idle for about an hour before I reboot it by unplugging the power plug at the back. Upon reconnecting the power, the device boote...

eddylin by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos