Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Google hub is on gray screen with a G

Hi, All My google hub is not working now. The screen is on gray with a G. I tried to reboot few times and no success. Anyone can help me on this issue? How do I solve it? Thank you

jennysk by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Hub - I can't get out of developer mode

I've acquired a Google Hub from facebook marketplace and it's currently in Developer mode. I can't seem to change the wifi settings (it's greyed out) and the factory reset doesn't work on it.Any suggestions on what I can do to at least get out of dev...

Untitled.png
tk_100100 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting to Nest Hub Stops after few Minutes

Hi, i know there are some Topics around this but never an Solution.When i Cast from a Android Device that is on the same access point as the chromecast, both connected with 5g wifi the casting stops without an error message after a few minutesis ther...

fkhg1 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hubs screens stuck on G screen

My hub screens are stuck with the G symbol on them. I have tried resetting them but that does not work. What else can I do as these are still under warranty.

Stacey2 by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hub blinking on G screen

I've factory reset the Hub and was seemingly working OK yesterday until it just stopped itself and started blinking on and off going back and forth from the G screen and blank black screen. How do I start a claim to get a replacement? I've unplugged ...

Koberry88 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device audio for google routine

Created custom routines via my phone, but device states it can only.play through my other google home speakers, and not just my phone or the device that created this routine. I want certain routines to play via the device that created the routine vs ...

AlliK by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new router

I have just installed a new router.It has paired to Alexa , smart tv ,printer etc , but will not connect to my Google nest hub.When I put the password in , it just says cannot connect to wi fi. I have restored unit to factory reset , but made no dife...

jimbogan by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The new google can only call contacts thing is stupid

The new google can only call numbers in your contacts thing is stupid. no i do not want to add the call to my contact list just to call it once, it's a pizza place. now i have to ask for the number write it down on paper then go use a phone when befo...

cube by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos