Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Eufy doorbell not connecting

Just purchased a eufy 4K HD doorbell that says works with google assistant but cannot get it to show up on my best hub. It shows a camera and says connecting to doorbell but when selecting it it says ‘sorry, it looks like the stream is currently unav...

Tour card

I would like to go through the tour of the nest hub again. The card for the tour is gone. Is there any way I can get that back?

Pfaustin by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest Hub + Samsung soundbar

Hello. I've spent 5 hours to solve this, without nice ending. I have Nest Hub (NH) 1st gen and Samsung soundbar Q800t. My goal is to say "ok Google Play music" and stream it from NH to soundbar. Easy? Nooo!I've tried to connect thru bluetooth but it ...

Han85pl by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay in broadcasting

Like the first 3 seconds of my message is cut off when I broadcast to the other devices. Any ideas how I can get this fixed?

hndoxsey by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cync lights saying something went wrong.

So I just recently got the Google nest hub and went out and bought the cync lightbulbs and then the light strip. So far I am able to turn everything on and off with my nest hub and voice controls but the light strip will say something went wrong when...

Nest Hub Speakers Play Wrong Radio Station - KTIS FM

Nest is playing the wrong radio station. This occurs on all my Nest devices, which includes 3 Minis, a Hub and a Hub Max. Attempting to listing to a local radio station in the Minneapolis, MN area. The station is 98.5 FM KTIS. I had been able to easi...

randyh169 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Nest Hub won't connect through Netgear Extender

I recently had a power outage in my area and everything was turned off for a few hours. Since then the Nest Hub won't connect to my wifi network through my Netgear wifi extender.All my other devices still work fine through the wifi extender and the N...

Chingrish by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music problems on nest hub

I’m having trouble playing music from my nest hub. Whenever I ask it to play music, it just shows me the results on google. When I try to play a video, it never load and a message “sorry something went wrong” pops up. Same thing happens when I try to...

AnnTsuna by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos