Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google Nest Hub Home Display

Hi,I recently purchased the Hub and was impressed with the picture on the box of the device that showed the weather for the next three days. I would love to see this weather forecast as part of my home screen but there does not seem to be a way to co...

johnjames by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hub stuck on (Link Account)

Hi,I have multiple Nest Hub displays and sense the update, they are now both stuck on (Link Account) screen. I tried all troubleshooting steps including resetting the devices to factory settings. Resetting them through the app and switching Wi-Fi net...

How do I turn off news on my Nest Hub?

I don’t want to see any daily news on when I wake up on my hub screen. Why can’t I hide that bubble? It’d rather my Home Screen look as it’s pictured on the box. Instead every morning I wake up and get to see headlines about whatever negativity is go...

Google nest reboots when touched

I’ve tried rebooting my Google nest hub but every time I pick it up or touching it reboot this is my second one with the same problem nothing seems to fix it any help

rgarland by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media Alarm only Plays 1 Song

I have a media alarm set and it had always played the song I chose as my alarm and followed by songs as if I am playing Spotify radio. Nowadays, the alarm stops after the first song even though the screen shows as if the alarm is still ringing for an...

Hazuki by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos