Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nest Hub is not identified as a Matter Hub

I have a Google Nest Hub (2nd Gen) which has been used as a Matter Hub a few months ago.Now I when I try to connect a Matter Smart Lock to it, it is not being recognized as a hub as I get the error "You need a hub for Matter to set up and control wit...

poonam by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

cookbook on Google home.

The saved cookbook is the most used item on google home for me. Now my nest hub is a glorified timer. I did away with paper recipes several years ago and began to save my favourites and all time "go-to's" on my google device kitchen display.The devic...

Problème de coupure de diffusion de la radio

Mon enceinte Nest mini ne met la radio qu'une minute environ et s'arrête. Je ne m'en sers pas comme réveil ou alarme mais bien pour écouter la radio en continu via Tuneln. J'ai désactivé la mise en veille par précaution mais cela n'a rien changé. Et,...

Resolved! Google Home can't give simple google results anymore

"Hey Google, who's the lead singer of the Foo Fighters?""Sorry, I can't answer that. Try asking something else." If I use google on a computer/phone, I get "Dave Grohl" in Google's instant search results without having to click on any website.What is...

RadDuck by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Nest Routines

I am trying to set up a routine when I go to bed. The routine i have set up is When I say Good Night . turn off after 30 minutes. Start Media playing (ie Radio Station)The routine stipulates that start Media playing must be the last action, however t...

Tinker1 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major issue with support

I have a major issue with Google support. I purchased a replacement Nest device via the link provided by one of the team, it was sent out but did not arrive, It's been over a month now and they are not responding to emails with an update, they are br...

Google Home keeps saying Link Account

This is identical to the complaint from Amjadhussein99 on May 30 2023. If you read it, it was successfully resolved via an email conversation that is not available to see. Can you please check and let me know what was done.My complain is identical. I...

IanRW by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos