Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nesthub Max mudando telas

Olá comunidade,Meu NestHub Max ultimamente vem apresentando problemas como se alguém estivesse teclando em ícones selecionando itens que não escolhi.Já restaurei para configuração de fábrica por diversas vezes e quando chega na opção de álbum de foto...

Camera doesn’t play live video

I have owned a Nest Hub Max since the pandemic and with Nest Guard, and everything worked beautifully until they stopped support in early April. I had a routine where I’d say “goodbye” or “goodnight” and it would automatically turn on my Nest Hub Max...

EJ1985 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

One user cannot broadcast to any devices

We have a number of Nest devices, in the form of Nest Speakers, Nest Hubs and a Nest Home Max. My home office is at the bottom of the garden and my wife uses them to broadcast messages to me when she needs things (particularly useful at the moment gi...

Home Nest Hub white stip ?

Last night my Nest Hub Max (all by itself) started to display a white strip, about an inch high, at the bottom. It displays "Show Front Door". I do have a nest door bell cam. I am able to swipe it off, but it comes right back. How do I get rid of thi...

TJIII by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

google nest max

hello all im really hoping someone can shed some light on this.im on my second new nest max first one did the same as this one setsup fine the first time every thing works great then get up in the morning and your looking at the g spinning ive tried ...

Deletion of video calling

I have just heard that google meet will be deleted from google hubs. This is upsetting as it was an easy way for me to contact my 91 years old mother. Is it being replaced with a simpler/alternative solution? I bought three of these items because of ...

Colinmack by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos