Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grant acces to contats by email notification

Hi,I have a Google Hub Max at home, i link it to my home cell phone. I use a cell phone just for my home, but i dont have text message option on it, I have only a line set to it.So when my wife or kids want to call contacts on the google Hub Max, it ...

Max29 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NestHub Max Look and Talk Not Working

Look and Talk does not work on the nest hub max. It recognizes my face and brings up information related to me. When I say a command the corner of the screen shows the voice recognition bubble with colored lines (not grey) and as I talk the colored l...

AnthonyJV by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video Apps linked to GA app not showing up on new Hub Max

Hello - I setup my new Hub Max tonight and everything is connected and working fine except for Disney+. Hulu, & paramount plus. All other features work great. You Tube and Netflix show up in my video apps but Disney, Hulu, & paramount+ do not. I chec...

D_Dault by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabling notifications across multiple google devices

Hi there, I am using the Tapo camera C225 1.0 as a baby monitor in my house and using the baby cry detection as my alert. I want to use my google hub (2 gen) and my google hub max as the “parent” end of the monitors. That when my new born cries a spo...

I cannot disable youtube on my google nest hub mmax device

Kids are misusing my google display device for endless youtube video watching. I can't really disable yt on router or opendns, since then it won't be enabled on the home LAN.And I also can't enter digital wellbeing settings, because I get the error: ...

bizz by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hubs white screen

Hi. I have 3 google nest displays and all 3 have gone into the blank white screen. Disconnecting power bring me to a rebooting screen that doesn't stop. Reseting the devices by holding volume buttons allows me to set up again but after setup all I ge...

Ajg1517 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't swipe left during Google Nest Hub Max setup/tutorial

I recently purchased a Nest Hub Max and while going through the setup, I tried to swipe left as directed, and it didn't work. The only way I could move forward was to skip the tutorial but then I didn't understand the different screens and how to nav...

kcc09 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos