Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Video/music stuttering/slowing

I discovered recently that if you have a Bluetooth device connected to your Nest hub, videos and music via YT and YTM will slow and stutter. The work around is simple enough for now - disconnect your Bluetooth device. You're welcome!Alphabet - do bet...

Seth11111 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub Max update loop

Hi I have problem with HUB Max and Update loop... each times when reach 100%, device is rebooting.. Do you have any solution for that ? THX

Robert0 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub max says comnected to another account

I recently upgraded our internet and my Hub Max got disconnected for a short time. New router has the same wifi and sign-in info, but it keeps saying that it's connected to another account. I'm the original owner. Factory resetting it didn't help. An...

Grinan by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does not support functionality

I had my swann security cameras working fine on the display but now when I say a command to turn on the cameras, I get "camera doesn't support functionality" does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it work? Thanks.

Bg10 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Max Hub stuck in updating loop after boot

Hi,I have a Nest Max that has been working flawlessly, until last week. It rebooted at some point and now does a fast 12-second "update", reboots, and then repeats the process in an endless loop. I have reset it at least 10 times on my network, as we...