Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spotify stops playing in Google hub max

When I cast music from Spotify to my Google Hub Max, it works fine for a few minutes. However, after playing some songs and it starts playing a random song, the sound stops completely (this happens with different songs), even though the screen indica...

Resolved! Personal reults stopped working

Personal results stopped working 2 days ago. I have checked multiple devices, and its not working. I haven’t changed anything and I have checked in the home app and personal results are definitely, absolutely, turned ON for my devices. I have tried t...

leon4 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth Pairing is problematic on all hubs

Does anyone have any tips to improve the reliability and consistency of reconnecting to these devices once paired? I have (unfortunately) invested in 10 of these to support my home automation. I have 7 of the smaller hubs and 3 max hubs. I’m down to ...

Default speaker

My Google Smart speakers won't play any audio to a selected default speaker. Even when another google speaker is selected as default it continues to play from itself rather than the selected speaker. I have tried a soft reboot, powered every device o...

Lankyfool by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices are being removed from home lately

I have the Google nest hub max and the smaller vs no camera think its the nest hub. I just got done testing ally google device names yesterday. All were 100 with a few minor things that won't work. All of a sudden I was looking my phone I saw all the...

Google Nest Hub Max won't ring in google meet!

I have a Google Nest Hub Max, that I had no trouble getting a Meet call with ringing and video, until recently. All of a sudden the Google Next Hub won't ring, when my daughter calls from Florida. We all have Samsung phones, and I do have a Lenovo Sm...

Show Only The Album That I created

I have seen that this issue has consistently not been fixed and we are now in 2024. I have selected show "only live photos"Made sure the just my ONE album is selected and yet.. Google Hub Max is STILL showing random photos from all my albums. What's ...

Df186 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting a timer on google nest hub max

Hi all,I've recently purchased a Nest Hub Max and have a rather annoying issue as we use this feature a lot on our kitchen speaker (replaced nest audio with the hub).When I use the command "hey google. Set a timer for one hour", the phrase will come ...

E03B4BA1-A73F-44AE-AA00-7FF7F83AE481.jpeg