Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google Hub stuck on G screen

Hi,On the night of January 29, my Nest Hub first rebooted itself and got stuck at the grey background G screen. I let it idle for about an hour before I reboot it by unplugging the power plug at the back. Upon reconnecting the power, the device boote...

eddylin by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google Home Devices Not Controlling Chromecast Anymore

In recent weeks, my Google Home devices with displays (two hubs and one hub max) have been rendered nearly useless. They cannot control video on my chromecast devices anymore. My mini speakers work just fine; this only seems to affect the hubs with d...

cfoxusmc by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV direct

Comment regarder la TV en direct sur la Nest Hub?Merci

daniloze by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple homes in Nest Hub

I have more than one home, each with Google Assistant and Home set up: they both appear in my Home app on the main dropdown as expected. However, when I say "Hey Google, please turm on the Master Bedroom Lights" it will often turn on the lights in th...

MrGreen by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

google photo album not showing in nest hub settings

Hi so I managed to create an album in google photos, selected the album through google home to play on my hub. Got it working last night, all good. Tried adding another album this morning and now no albums are showing up in the google home photo fram...

coxy by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple google homes responding

I have had this issue start a few days ago…when I ask for something on google I have two or three of them responding at once. Doing a google search took me to a post where it seems many people are having the same issue. Can you look into this please?

Danall22 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 9 kudos

Nest hub on screen keyboard not appearing

I am not able to get the on-screen keyboard when I tap on a text box such as a search in Wikipedia. I have cast firmware 1.56.285344 and system firmware version 4.20210608.1.1146047. Please advise. thanks

mikejjff by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos