Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete a device

First of all. The labels are ridiculous as it’s not really related to what I have selected. Second, this has been asked numerous times and still 3 years later, nothing has been done. I have an old Google Tv that was linked to my google account but ha...

ryana2222 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Invert/Swap Lights Command

Hi,I was wondering if there's a command to swap which lights are currently on within a room. I have 4 lights in my bedroom and often use A & B for work/one side of the room, then C & D for the other side. I didn't know if there was a simple way to tu...

jeanneji by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest 2nd generation won't turn on

We've been away for 3 weeks and unplugged our Google nest. Now it won't turn on, have tried different outlets and to reset it by holding the volume buttons at the same time and switching on at the same time. But won't turn on still. Rang Google suppo...

Google Nest Hub em Português

  Ok , já estamos em 2024 e ainda nada de suporte em português para os dispositivos Nest Hub. O mais incrível de tudo isto é que existemuma infinidade de idiomas disponíveis e em nenhum deles se encontra o português seja de qualquer parte que seja …A...

refuses to stop playing

Ok, here's the next randomly started bug. sigh. My speakers and hubs ( all version models, revisions etc, you name it ) initially refuse to STOP playing music after asking it to. I have to AT LEAST ask twice to stop, but quite often three or four tim...

realjax by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest hub keeps showing a deleted calendar

Hi, In the past if connected my ex-wife's calendar to my calendar. After we separated, I deleted the Calander in my account. So in my Calander I can’t see here account anymore. But my Nest home hub's keeps showing my ex-wife’s calendar. I have alread...

k0n1ng by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos