Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google assistant talking.

I wish there were a way to ask Google to do something without needing to constantly hear it repeat what I ask it to do. If I say "hey Google turn off the front room light" then I don't want to hear it say "turning off the front room light" because it...

Google Nest Mini

Tamil is an official language of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, and the Union Territory of Puducherry. All over the world Tamil spoken people are there. A recorded Tamil literature has been documented for over 2000 years.You can ask Google CEO Sunda...

Mega by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Hub gen2

Just got a Hub gen 2 for my mom who is 91 amd I want set reminders for her to take her medication but have it keep asking until she replies or lets it know she got the reminder. Does anyone have suggestions for this. Thanks

Apple Music on Nest Hub Max in the Netherlands

Why Google, is Apple Music still not possible as a playback feature on Hub Max in the Netherlands? As it is available in other countries for years, why not unlocking this fir other countries? Even in English, this would be beneficial.

SjorZ by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos