Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Telstra Gen 3 modem won’t connect

Hi everyone we have just been given the Telstra Gen 3 modem, dual band. I have set up a Guest Network on 2.4ghz to use for my google speakers and hubs but no matter what I do it just won’t connect, using google home app it connects to the speaker but...

Gainey by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest and Find My Iphone

I would like to use the Google Nest WiFi Router and Point to find my IphoneXR when lost in the house. I went to the Google Home App and enabled voice match and critical alerts. I then said "Hey Google find my Iphone." The Google response was two chim...

Neatsvor x600pro

Does anyone have the vaccum robot and is having issues to comand the robovt via google nest? App being linked ia the tuya smart. Simply the "start cleaning" doesnt work. Any help?

Nuno1 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly won’t connect some items to Grid connect

My Google Nest mini Gen 2, & my Google home suddenly today have stopped connecting with my ‘Grid Connect’.Some things are still working, like my bedside lamps, and electric blankets, which are all connected to the same board as my nest, but it’s not ...

Micarli65 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi

How do I change the WiFi network on my speaker?…there is nowhere for it on the app?….

McFab by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect?

Hi can you help me please?my google mini is set up but it won’t connect with my iPhone - any ideas ?Speaker was originally set up with a different account by my daughter years ago … .. butthe advice is to turn on locations and try agianno luck so far...