Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google home only playing clean music

I recently started using my google home after not using it for over a year. I had to reset it to get it to connect my devices but all was well, OR so i thought. I started playing music and realized whatever i said, no matter how I asked, it would onl...

Kedmun20 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SiriusXM No Longer Playing on Google Nest Hub

For the past several months, I have been unable to play SiriusXM on my Google Nest product. When I "request", Google Assistant acknowledges my request. Then... nothing. I am able to play all other services and radio stations on this device. I have se...

Playing Ambient Sounds on Nest Issue

l usually tell my Google Nest Mini to play "country night sounds" to fall asleep to. It started saying "Sorry something went wrong. When you're ready give it another try."Not sure what's wrong or how to fix it. I tried a few other prompts water, ocea...

Speakers wont autoplay in groups

Hello, For a long time 2 speakers are in a group and talking to either of them resulted in playing on both of them. Recently that doesnt work anymore. A colleague of mine had similar issues.Tried;- New group- factory reset on speakers- reset settings...

Prdtukker by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Onkyo google assistant speakers won't play

I have 2 Onkyo GX-30 google assistant speakers that for the last few years have worked without issue until recently.The speakers will not play music, they respond 'Sorry something went wrong' and will not play music when cast to from the Google Home ...

mikeyp8 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

aux port on Google Home Max not working

The aux port on my Google Home Max seems broken.What did I try ?- I tried connecting several devices: Android phone, iPhone, Windows computer, …I connected these devices using a 3.5 mm audio cable. I made sure audio was playing on the connected devic...

Erik_P by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speaker groups still not working

Hi there. I know I'm not the only one who is fed up with Google's complete disinterest and contempt for its customers when it comes to speaker groups not working. I've given up on contacting support because contacting them every few weeks and then sp...

Kambo by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest keeps playing songs on repeat

I started a thread about this before, but all comments have been disabled, so I can't respond to anything. If I ask Google to "play music on Spotify" the issue persists — it plays the exact same songs in the exact same order, over and over and over a...

AnnoyedAF by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest mini sound glitch

hi all, I have a problem with my google nest mini. I keep hearing music is interrrupted by glitches and it's absolutely annoying. I rebooted the device also changed my internet supplier recently, I was thinking connectivity issue but seems not. Any i...

humoscom by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos