Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Playing wrong music

Hi All, I have a Google Nest Hub Max and have been using it for about 4 months now. When I listen to music on it, the music is through Youtube music... no subscription. In the last 3 weeks or so, it refuses to place classical music. For example, when...

Wrong language

I bought my Google Nest from a retailer in Sweden and speak Swedish. Initially, all language settings worked normally. But after an automatic update some time ago, all settings are in Spanish. I have tried several times to change them without success...

Erber by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lembretes no Google nest

Comprei um Google Nest Audio e descobri que ele não fala os lembretes. Não tem como ativar essa função na versão brasileira? Que decepção!

Veravasc by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iheart still wont play.

its same problem im reading in your fprums. mi hv 4 mini's and google hub 2nd gen. alarm goes off she comes on says now playing t95 on iheart radio then nothing ever plays. it plays other music apps not the radio ones that i hv set up as my alrarms s...

dwaldo33 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My google equipment keeps dropping sirius fm

My Google equipment mini speakers Google hub continuously drops Serious XM when X to play sometimes the minute sometimes five sometimes a half hour but it will always drop the music from playing can anyone help me I tried all the simple procedures

Joeykay by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos