Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nest job and wifi

Wi-Fi is almost nonexistent. If anyone knows a google hub they want to buy I’m selling mine. Its useless. One hiccup and it doesn’t register

Playing wrong music

Hi All, I have a Google Nest Hub Max and have been using it for about 4 months now. When I listen to music on it, the music is through Youtube music... no subscription. In the last 3 weeks or so, it refuses to place classical music. For example, when...

Lembretes no Google nest

Comprei um Google Nest Audio e descobri que ele não fala os lembretes. Não tem como ativar essa função na versão brasileira? Que decepção!

Veravasc by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iheart still wont play.

its same problem im reading in your fprums. mi hv 4 mini's and google hub 2nd gen. alarm goes off she comes on says now playing t95 on iheart radio then nothing ever plays. it plays other music apps not the radio ones that i hv set up as my alrarms s...

dwaldo33 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest mini won’t play news

Hello,I have two nest minis in my home, along with several other Google speakers. I use the «play news»-feature quite frequently, but since I moved houses a couple of months ago, my Nest Minis won’t play the news. Can anyone help me?Additional info:T...

Rafl1 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RANDOM MANS VOICE COMING THROUGH SPEAKER

I was in my kitchen on the phone and talking to my toddler and asked them what the cat says and immediately like 10 seconds later a random man's voice comes through my Google speaker and says MEOW very loudly! The speaker was not lit or or anything a...

MrsRzlla by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Displays w google home App and You Tube

Everytime i have youtube music playing on my smart displays after about 10 minutes it says are you still listening. I have went thru my laptop and cell phone and TV and do not have auto play on for you tube as suggested by previous questions from oth...

krisrinmn by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos