Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Major issue with support

I have a major issue with Google support. I purchased a replacement Nest device via the link provided by one of the team, it was sent out but did not arrive, It's been over a month now and they are not responding to emails with an update, they are br...

my google nest mini keeps rebooting itself

My google nest mini keeps rebooting itself it never goes past the two lights due to which I am unable to factory reset the device I tried trouble shooting but that method is also not working because it never reaches the 4 light stage I am attaching a...

togglebot by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

My speaker display won’t play the radio any more

Are used to always ask my Google to play Nova 96.9. I played this every single day whilst working from home and this morning woke up and asked Google the same thing and it said sorry I’m having trouble try again later.Are used to always ask my Google...

SK1970 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google mini won't tell me artist names

so when the home mini is playing a song you're supposed to be able to ask "Hey Google, what song is this?" and it'll reply "This is [insert song name] by [insert artist name]" but for the past few days BOTH of my home minis (they're in different hous...

Scarlett15 by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

HomePresence Intermittent on Hub

I have been successful with several other simple scripts, but I’m stymied on my latest attempt. I’m trying to write a script that will remind my wife to wear her dental appliance to bed. I want the 2nd gen hub on her nightstand to detect her getting ...

Resolved! Mini lost podcasts

My speakers seem to have lost the ability to play podcasts. My command "play coast to coast am podcast" is not understood anymore. This was one feature i used every night. I do recall hearing Google Podcasts is going away, for whatever stupid reason....

BE123 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SiriusXM No Longer Playing on Google Nest Hub

For the past several months, I have been unable to play SiriusXM on my Google Nest product. When I "request", Google Assistant acknowledges my request. Then... nothing. I am able to play all other services and radio stations on this device. I have se...