Did you mean: 
Nest Aware
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nest Aware Price Jump

Just got my email notification. 25% increase from $120 to $150/year? I don't think so. Looks like I'll cancel before my renewal, have no cloud storage for now until I find a more reasonable alternative.If you're going to raise prices that much, give ...

DJHussey by Community Member
  • 186 replies
  • 42 kudos

Bad customer service

I was sent an email yesterday, by a Google nest aware representative. She asked for a case number from my interaction with customer service, which I provided and attempted to reply to. The message came back as undelivered because the address I sent i...

Deadhed by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest black screen

I bought serial nest device all go black when time past. People told me it's the firmware updates. I try different form to fix that issues, but nothing resolved. It's the factory cable, used different outlets, try to reset and restart. But continued ...

Account recovery

Dear Google team My phone recently got formated and I lost all my data after that day I'm trying to recover my account ######### but not able to.There are no such OTC options. So please this is my request to Google team to recover my account ########...

Customer service

I was excited to get my home security consolidated, using Google products. This is looking like a mistake. I couldn’t even get through to the customer service rep I was speaking to. He dismissed my issue. I asked to speak to someone who could help me...

Deadhed by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dropcam free swap

Has anyone completed a free Dropcam swap ? If so ... what are the chat contacts, email addresses or phone numbers that you used to do so.I have spent over a week trying to do so ... what a mess ... via chat, phone or email ... the problem with the Go...

JohnMartin by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

kGSKError Domain error -83902.

I have tried many times to reconnect my Nest, but every time I continue having this issue. Help me please

Tony00000 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest aware subscription / account migration

Hi,I have been using a number of Nest smart home devices, always controlled by the Nest app. Recently the old Nest aware app was cancelled. Today I signed up for the new Nest aware plan ($150/yr) and then realized I signed up under my google account....

amtkim by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Aware address update

I subscribed to Nest Aware and when trying to add my address it just stalls out. Is there a way to fix this or a work around?

Bodasmoke by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos