Did you mean: 
Nest Aware
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nest Aware Price Jump

Just got my email notification. 25% increase from $120 to $150/year? I don't think so. Looks like I'll cancel before my renewal, have no cloud storage for now until I find a more reasonable alternative.If you're going to raise prices that much, give ...

DJHussey by Community Member
  • 186 replies
  • 45 kudos

I paid subscription not working

Hi my subscription was renewed in feb pf this year. I had an issue where i was charged again in April. Last year was the same problem where I paid twice due to the device was giving trouble and a reactivation was required. Please look into this issue...

I can no longer cast to the speaker groups I created

I created a speaker group out of nest speakers about a year ago, and for the longest time I was able to cast the YouTubes videos and audio to those speaker groups from my android phone or Dell laptop, on my home network.Now, all of the sudden that op...

Resolved! Cannot connect Nest Cam (indoor, wired) to my Nest app

I had my Dropcom replaced by Google and they sent me a Nest Cam (indoor, wired). I don't like the fact that it connects to Google Home only. I want it to connect to the Nest app, which is far superior to the Home app. The Google Home app is hot garba...

Resolved! Can't access Google camera through nest app

Hello,I can access my Google camera through the Google home app, which works fine but can't link the camera product through the Nest app. Does anyone know how to link the product? Thanks!

Resolved! Payment Invoice

Hi there,Does ANYBODY know where to find the payment invoice for yearly subscription? This is completely ridiculous - it's impossible to find, and i need it to file my taxes. The product is good, but this is the WORST backend I have ever encountered;...

CarloD by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos