Did you mean: 
Nest Aware
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nest Aware Price Jump

Just got my email notification. 25% increase from $120 to $150/year? I don't think so. Looks like I'll cancel before my renewal, have no cloud storage for now until I find a more reasonable alternative.If you're going to raise prices that much, give ...

DJHussey by Community Member
  • 186 replies
  • 45 kudos

Resolved! Payment Invoice

Hi there,Does ANYBODY know where to find the payment invoice for yearly subscription? This is completely ridiculous - it's impossible to find, and i need it to file my taxes. The product is good, but this is the WORST backend I have ever encountered;...

CarloD by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscription was canceled but shows as active

Hi.I just received an email saying that "Your 1st gen Nest Aware subscription has been canceled" and all my video history was deleted because I supposedly didn't pay for the last 60 days.If I go to my account, I show "Nest Aware Plus subscription is ...

I WAS CHARGED $230 AND NEED TO KNOW WHY

I cannot find any customer service number and have no idea why our card was charged $230. Please contact me ASAP. I do not want to provide any personal information on this ridiculous community page.

ORRHOMES by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Aware is impossible to cancel!!

I have been trying to cancel Nest Aware for over a year, have documented conversations, names and case numbers,Is no one at google Nest Aware smart enough to accomplish this simple task?

Angus2017 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest HUB MAX not recording video

horrible customer service- NO ONE HAS AN IDEA 5 calls 28 minutes NO ONE CAN HANDLE THE ISSUE ALL THEY DO IS REITERATE THE SAME STATEMENTSGOING TO CANCEL - GO TO ANOTHE BRAND