Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

2nd gen heat link.

Hi, my gen2 heat link has died. I have done all the test recommend in various post and it's definitely dead. No led lights no matter what I do and there is 230v to it,I'm a electrical engineer by the way. How do I get a replacement . Part no 9a3lr.

Message Being Displayed

I'm out of town and my neighbor took a picture of my nest. He tried pressing "next" but nothing happened. The a/c system is working normally but I'm curious as to what the message means. I have access to the Nest through the Home app but hesitate to ...

IMG_20220907_111652.jpg

Nest Thermostat wiring

 I need to know my wiring compatibility. Where does my 7th brown wire go to on my nest?

PXL_20220907_134008689.jpg
Russtemp by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

H71

Hi We have a dual zone system and two nests. The downstairs one is working fine but the upstairs one that heats upstairs and the hot water stopped working yesterday. The thermostat says h71 cannot connect to heatlink. There is no light on the heatlin...

Kate_22 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest 2 week schedule/pattern

I'm a divorced Dad on a 5 - 2 - 2 - 5 child sharing schedule. So I have my kids for 5 days, then the ex has them for 2 days, then I have them for 2 days, then she has them for 5 days.How can I program my Nest to handle a repeating 2 week schedule?Thi...

How do I log a complaint about NEST customer support staff?

How do I log a complaint about NEST customer support staff?I was in a chat with a technician who had *maybe* the reading comprehension level of a 5th grader. I got so frustrated that I asked twice to be connected to a supervisor. I was never transfer...

Jacer by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Power Adapter - Not Charging T-Stat

Hello,I purchased the Nest Power Adapter thinking this would solve my constant low battery issues with my 3rd Gen Learning Thermostat. I have a heating and cooling system and installed the power adapter as listed in the instructions. It was an easy i...

DownXLaw by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest software version Nest E Thermostat EU

Hi, on this site it's shown that latest software version is 6.2-27. My Nest Thermostat E (EU version) is on 6.1-9. Is the last version for Nest Thermostat E 6.1-9? If not, why I can't update? My thermostat says it's already on latest version.

Dexer125 by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos