Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Wiring for A/C messed up by tech.

We had our furnace replaced in December when are old one died the installers also offered to upgrade our thermostat. We took a discount because we didn’t want their brand of thermostat we wanted to replace our nest 2nd generation with the new nest le...

1JM75 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having Issues with nest thermostat on heat and cool

Not sure if the problem itself is related but recently during the winter had problems where the automatic fan was blowing cold air instead of heating the home, but a reset to the thermostat got the heat blasting again. With recent season changes now ...

Cooling upstairs is difficult can a 2nd Nest help?

We have a Nest thermostat downstairs. When the cooling setpoint downstairs is satisfied it slows the fan down and then turns off the cooling system. But it is still warm upstairs. And turning the fan on all the time (which is not possible since Nest ...

Karl10 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest not cooling after installation

Before the nest installation my thermostat was working perfectly. Had no issues. Just wanted to create a Google ecosystem. I ordered a nest thermostat and installed it as directed but it wasn't cooling my home as it said it was. I even tried changing...

DeltaX24 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Thermostat won't stop "learning"

I've seen several posts like this and followed all the suggestions. I'm posting this because my problem still persists. My Nest Learning Thermostat essentially does the opposite of what I want. So I turned off auto schedule and eventually all other s...

1000016352.jpg
Glenn3 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooling not working

Will not cool when thermo calls for it. I have an Amana dual fuel heat pump 5 years old. Nest worked fine when installed last year. Started blowing hot air at the end of cooling season so switched back to old thermostat and it worked fine. Tried nest...

Bargs31 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest just stopped working when on AC

I am getting an E24 error, no power to Rh wire. I followed all the troubleshooting steps and no luck. AT first it actually said E30 error, Y1 wire not connected. I have restarted breaker, charged the Nest and no luck. There is a breaker box outside n...

pdonnel by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos