Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

QR Code

How do I access the QR code on my Nest Thermostat? Thanks!

idniclee by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

QR code & set up code unavailable

My nest thermostat has already been mounted on the wall so I cannot see the QR code. Also there is no set up code. I am trying to add it as a new device. What should I do?

Amanda530 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Peak power consumption of Google Nest thermostat

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the peak power consumption is (i.e. worst case VA load) for a Google Nest thermostat? I am trying to make sure my transformers are correctly loaded. I have not been able to find this spec anywhere.Thanks

jammy54 by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Setup Code 1gen Nest Thermoststat

1st Gen Nest Thermostat has no setup id in the Nest App menu, only lists that it is connected with an accountIn order to add it to Google Home for domotica I need the 6 setup digits (they are not on the back of the device, there is also no QR code, h...

ruudvz by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What generation is my unit? I

 this is an older unit, but the connector seems to be like the 3rd gen. I've lost the base during a move and want to find the right replacement base. Any other way to determine what i really have?

16585882150685681688806272346489.jpg

Nest Thermostat

Afternoon, I have the Basic Nest Thermostat that was installed by our local Power Authority. I wanted to be sure that locking the thermostat was not available on these basic thermostats. Everything that i have read is pertaining to either the NEST E ...

TLBSurfer by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Schedule not working???

So I'm just trying out the schedule mode.Went to the calendar and setup time and temperature. When time finally arrive, the thermostat is not on.Am I supposed to do something else other than set the time and temp?Thanks,