Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest thermostat

My app changed and I now only see home or away. It's not letting me change temp, see history, set schedule, etc. I may have migrated to Google account but I don't see the nest product in there and Nest is not one of the choices to download, lots of o...

MJ12 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect with Mobil

I’m a second person owned the house and already have Thermometer nest how I can connect with my MobiL although it already installed

Basma by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved: Connect Nest thermostat to Nest App

I would like to set the temperature on my new nest, learning thermostats using my iPhone. Google instruction say, I should press the settings gear in the Nest app, but I don’t see a Settings gear. Alli see are three icons. My name, messages, and supp...

Lisaap by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest learning thermostat 3rd gen UK

Hi there, I recently got a home extension done where I have underfoot heating on ground floor and radiators on rest of floors. Can I set 2 different temperatures for ground floor and other floors by creating 2 zones via hot water temperature and heat...

Kgan9248 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peak Perks enrollment

I am trying to enroll in Peak Perks. I get to a screen that says sign in with google. I click it and it shows me my google account, I click that and end up back at sign in with google.Suggestions on what might be incorrect?

JohnS49 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage Sensors on iOS Freezes Nest App

When I select the Manage Sensors command for a particular Nest Learning Thermostat on my iPhone 13 Pro, the entire Nest App freezes completely. I first reported this last January (almost a year ago), and many other users said they have the same probl...

normkelly by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heat link issue

Hi I've just had my thermostat replaced, but trying to connect to my previous heat link ? Is this possible without removing off wall etc ?

Danni33 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest products deleted from iPhone...overnight

So frustrated right now!!! I have Nest installed on my iPhone and iPad. I use it for my thermostat and smoke detectors (2). I primarily used the iPhone to connect to these products; especially the thermostat. Checked the iPhone Monday night and all w...

bja819 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos