Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! A second motion sensor with Nest Thermostat?

I have an AirBnB downstairs. Is there a motion sensor I can install there, so that when someone is there, it turns the heat up? I don't want to move my Nest Thermostat down there -- I want to keep that on my floor. Thanks.

gnc91745 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat not switching on

Hi All, My Nest thermostat is not starting. I have followed all the instructions available in the support page. While connected to USB, the green light flashes but nothings happen afterwards. If i keep it pressed for 10 seconds, then the flashing gre...

sugtsahu by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest thermostat App on different phone different

Hi, I have been running the nest app quite successfully for two years on my old Android phone. got a New Iphone, downloaded app but cannot add thermostat to the app on new phone. It keeps asking for an entry code but the thermostat says it is connect...

Is the Thermostat E still supported and getting updates

Hi, I'm reading the it has been discontinued in the US but I can still buy it in the UK from independents but it is out of stock in Google store making me suspicious it's about to be discountinued? If it is still going to be supported for years to co...

Resolved! deleating a thermostat from my account

I am trying to delete my brother in laws account from a thermostat so I can set up my own account with the thermostat. I get to the screen on the t-stat were the QR code should be and it tells me there is already an account associated with the t-stat...

Rgclark4 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi-Zone Apartment controling multi-Nest Thermostats

I have an apartment with 5 heating zones. I am thinking of switching to Nest Learning Thermostats. Can the Nest App manage 5 separate thermostats at one identified space/location so that I can remotely control them with my iPhone?

ej20w by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connected to thermostat but only heat is showing

I moved into a new place with an existing thermostat that was already set up. The A/C was working just fine before I tried to connect it to my phone and was using the device manually to adjust the temp. Once I finished connecting the nest to my Googl...

Ac8 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into nest app in iPhone 15

I recently changed my iPhone and since then unable to log into the nest app on my iPhone. when I try to log in , the login takes me to google .com. Once I enter the user name and password , the process asks me to log into YouTube and confirm its me. ...