Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Temperature set points

How long do the temperature set points last for?? I want the heating to come on for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening how do I do that??

Pikea1604 by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New WiFi now heat is blowing out cold air

Hi all, I have a nest that has been working fine. We just got a new modem and I had to update my nest so it was connected. Per the directions I had to remove the device and did a factory reset. My heat is now blowing out cold air. I have disconnected...

Springerz by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Boiler firing when heating and water off

HiOur boiler keeps firing - even though the heating and water are switched off. The Legionnaires setting is off, as is the Home and Away setting. Any help appreciated !

Nest app temp glows orange in Heat

I just turned the heat on with my new nest thermostat and the heat is not working and the temp on my phone app is glowing orange with usage bars for the entire past couple of days. It is connected to WiFi because the a/c will come on when I change it...

CEG1 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

#

My nest thermost works on ac but when i switch it to heat it will start and then shut off for about 5 min and will not stay running at all but when i put it back on to ac works great please HELP i payed alot for this thing and i have problems walking...

Nest has gone crazy

Any help massively appreciated!So my brother installed our Nest thermostat about 6 months ago and everything worked fine. Controls our hot water, great, heating, great!3 months ago we had builders come into the house and renovated a lot of it. Basica...

sjb333 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos