Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Thermostat problems

Recently my furnace will shut down and will have to be reset. I’m thinking it’s the NEST E generation 1 thermostat that isn’t functioning properly. Does anyone have this problem? What can I do to fix this?

njaye by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat

Recently had some electrical work done. They disconnected my house power re-hooked it up. And now my perfectly functioning nest thermostat is totally malfunctioning. It's reading 15° above actual room temperature and I've tried everything resetting i...

John-M by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

True radient starts preheating way too early

Hello,A few months back, I installed a Nest Learning Thermostat in my appartment. I turned on true radient since it seemed nice to have the home warmed up or at least already warming up when i get back from work.I have set the schedule to be 21,5C at...

st2299 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mamual schedule

HelloCan someone please assist? I've had the Nest Pro system installed 6 days. I'm getting very confused, as I want to manually schedule my heating. The problem I've got is that I cannot fathom how you input the "off" on the schedule. I have worked o...

Jimbobina by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

House is FREEZING.

We bought a house back in October, it came with the Google nest thermostat. We didn’t really notice any issues at first because it’s usually cold in Canada around that time. But it’s now weeks of 12+ weather and we are so cold we have double the sock...

JEShields by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Gen 3 Heat link - phantom on/off

Hi - I have concluded that my Heat Link seems to turn on Hot Water randomly. The issue moves to the Heating Circuit if I swap the cables in the Heat Link .is it possible to purchase a new Heat Link

Thermostat iss

Thermostat saying cannot control equipment properly without wire changes.. already checked wires and everything matches. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Heat Link does not power up

After a few years of trouble-free running the heat link has stopped powering up. All troubleshooting advices done but it is definitely problem with the 230V circuit in the heat link. When plugged via USB it starts up normaly. Has anyone some experien...

Platzi by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos