Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Wrong utility company

Nest Renew is showing my utility company as Duke Energy when in fact CenterPoint Indiana is my utility company. This is chasing me to lose out on rebates and incentives. Please help. Centerpoint Energy is not listed in the utility drop down so there ...

2nd Gen Nest Malfunctions

My 2nd generation Nest Thermostat is not working correctly it sent out a wrong command to the compressor it’s calling for heat mode, would not switch to heat, stay in cool. Screen would show heat mode but the AC would not switch to heat. AC repair te...

gman79 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat

So my thermostat did not cut off today. The temperature was set at 68 and it continued to run and it got 78 in the house. I turned it off. It still continues to run on AC or heat. It never stops. What are your suggestions?

New nest thermostat

Hi I had a new boiler and nest controller put in last Thursday. Since then on at least three occasions my boiler/heat pump have started up, go on for 5 mins and off for 5 mins and will continue to do so until I turn up the thermostat until the heatin...

Jasmine4 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Indoor temperature on Nest reading is incorrect

Hi! My house is 62° according to a thermometer I have in my house, but my Nest says it’s 90°. The 62° is correct, because I woke up freezing. I cannot get the indoor temp to change back to normal on the Nest. I even restarted it. The Nest device itse...

Mb1213 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat changes modes on its own

We have our thermostat set to heat. It is 28 degrees outside and might snow today. I woke up this morning with our thermostat on cool and the house 55 degrees. This has been happening every night for a week. I have the auto scheduling turned off, and...

thermostat heating issue

anyone can help me?my thermostat send wrong message to heating, let my heating working whole day never stop until it die. so i change the battery, i think it works fine now.but, today it send the message about the heating stop many times! what's wron...

crystalkk by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How water stuck in off after Away mode

Hi,We have been experiencing some problems with our thermostat. When we go on vacation, we switch to Away mode. On our way back, when we try to switch on the thermostat, it only happens for heating. Hot water button on the app shows orange with green...

Duygusr by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos