Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest app temp glows orange in Heat

I just turned the heat on with my new nest thermostat and the heat is not working and the temp on my phone app is glowing orange with usage bars for the entire past couple of days. It is connected to WiFi because the a/c will come on when I change it...

CEG1 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

#

My nest thermost works on ac but when i switch it to heat it will start and then shut off for about 5 min and will not stay running at all but when i put it back on to ac works great please HELP i payed alot for this thing and i have problems walking...

Nest has gone crazy

Any help massively appreciated!So my brother installed our Nest thermostat about 6 months ago and everything worked fine. Controls our hot water, great, heating, great!3 months ago we had builders come into the house and renovated a lot of it. Basica...

sjb333 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty heatlink?

I wanted to change my nest connectivity from on/off to opentherm (my burner accepts opentherm). Connected all the wires correctly, but got H73; no opentherm found. Now, even when I unplug the power supply of the heatlink, but leave OT1 and OT2 connec...

Resolved! Nest Learning making adjustments on it's own

My nest for weeks now has continued to make adjustments in the "history" view that are not tied to any physical adjustments or the schedule. I have tried everything I can based on a lot of research online and Google "support" articles--I have turned ...

BW2 by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

h71 no power to heatlink

tried every suggestion on here seems to be power going to it using a loop meter turned off at mains switch restart turned off boiler absolutely no light or response from heatlink

Nest thermostat looks ok but heating not working

I moved into a house with a nest thermostat and a Vaillant boiler that were already up and running. Have set a schedule on the nest and the heating came on first day. But now the boiler is not being started. I checked and everything on the Nest looks...

2 Homes each has nest thermostat

I want to put a hold temperature on both thermostats, with a different temp on each one with the eco mode so it holds for several days. However when I set the second one it will not allow me to have a different temperature. How can I do this.

mrelmo by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos