Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Changing the sensor schedule

When you have multiple sensors in a zone, Nest lets you choose which sensor should be considered primary by time of day. For instance, in the Morning you can have one sensor be “on” and then evening can have another sensor be “on” for purposes of hea...

Nmyfinch by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Heat not consistently turning on

My nest works normally most of the time, but once every few weeks, the thermostat will say it’s on, but the boiler does not come on. I haven’t been able to troubleshoot the problem because every single time, it comes on as soon as I cycle the heat se...

temperature control

I cant get the Indoor Temperature above 69F. When I turn up the target temperature to 72F. It says it is Heatingand will get to the target in 30 mins, but it never gets there.

mannf15 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eco setting on Nest thermostat

How do I get my furnace to turn on automatically while I’m away on the Eco setting? I know this goes against the spirit of the Eco setting but is there a way I can come home to a warm house without having to remember to set it to the Home routine eve...

jeremyh by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostats not responding (away setting.).

one of my Nest thermostats is not responding…..on the away setting. It’s been fine for the month I’ve been gone. Now appears dead and it’s getting cold in the house.

Ejjawhite by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time-to-temp and True Radiant

I've had my Nest for several years and it still disappoints.I've asked for details of Time-to-temp and True Radiant, and recently found that they are completely different.I started a thread, and, at last, someone got close to addressing my questions....

Nest thermostat temperature jumps up

I have my AC on and the temperature set to 70 on my nest. I live in Texas and it is hot. During the day it jumps up to 82 degrees and when I lower it it says it will take 2hrs to cool off. I have a schedule set. Why is it getting so hot

Byrne91 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest Thermostat Keep turning on/off every 30 seconds

I’m having problem getting my Nest Thermostat Gen3 working properly. After wiring everything, the thermostat functions properly with the exception of 1 problem.After the house reaches the desired temperature from the heating unit (66F), every 30secon...

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 6.50.23 PM.png

My Nest Heatlink is totally dead

Hi there, I have had a electrician round and British Gas to help fix my heating issues, both have said the unit is totally dead and needs a replacement, I have tried to call 0808 169 2307 several times for several days since last week and can you bel...

Busbeon by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos