Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Worcester Boiler keeps tripping (Heat Link Amber 2.5)

Last year my boiler would trip randomly when the heating was scheduled to come on.I had british gas come out and check the boiler but could find nothing wrong with it as it had basically been replaced with new main board and heat exchanger a few mont...

mrliam69 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heat link isn't working

HiLast night my thermostat started displaying a H71 error. Everything was working fine before then and nothing has been moved. I have a 3rd generation thermostat. There aren't any lights showing on the heat link. I've tried resetting the heat link, r...

Nest thermostat additional motion sensors

I see similar questions being asked, never a satisfactory solution. My building is multi-use. Music store and electronics repair shop downstairs, my residence upstairs. I've got a nest thermostat in the music store that also heats the repair shop. I'...

H71 heat link not working

Hi I have error code h71 coming up on my app. when I checked my heat link no lights are on.i have checked the fuse and fuse board and all ok, I have tried to restet the heat link and still nothing can you help ?

Burnie10 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random temperature assignments

I have a Nest Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E. This past week they have randomly been setting themselves as high as 90 and as low as 50. It appears random. We have a schedule but have never had issues with it. Please advise!

House heated to above 100 degrees due to E78 error

Hello -I've been running the AC with the nest thermostat for over 2 months now. No issues. I usually keep the house around 72 with the AC on.Yesterday I got an error. 'E78 Additional wires required.'My friend went to check on it today and it turns ou...

JB82 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Won't Turn Off Heat

Hello,Just purchased the Nest Learning Thermo. Living in Oklahoma right now it's cold one day and hot the next, so I have to flip modes frequently. Yesterday after install it was on cool mode. I noticed it seemed to be flipped when the furnace kicked...

BrandynB by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos