Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Need help with Nest Heatlink wiring for heat pump

Hi community, I need some advice for my Nest Heatlink. Currently, the floor heat pump does not turn on even though it's wired directly to the Nest thermostat. The blue wire to the right was loose when I opened the box so I screwed it back in but I am...

Maba by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat turning on heating in away mode

I have home/away assist on and understand that if you are away the thermostat will use eco temps. Yesterday I was out but the nest reverted to schedule regardless. Is my understanding of home/away assist incorrect? I don't understand why my heating c...

Ali2608 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest wont turn on

Nest thermostat stopped working, turned off. Is there a customer service pH number for service?

RosieT by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat Working Intermittently

I have had two next thermostats fitted to my regular boiler with no issues. I have three zone valves (Upstairs, Downstairs & Hot Water). All were working with no issues. Then I had a failed heat exchanger on the boiler and the system was off for thre...

Moses23 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent issue: furnace won't stop heating

Yesterday I learned my heater stayed on all day while I was traveling...how was 79. I turned off the thermostat from the app but kept running. It's a 3rd Gen Nest. I read post between Michaelo and Zoe and tried what Michael did...turned the dial past...

Thermostat running almost ALL day

I recently bought a couple nest thermostats for my house. The one that controls my main floor and basement seems to have no issues and runs at normal hours. The one that controls upstairs runs for upwards of 22 hours a day but no heat seems to be com...

Heat turns on but stops short

Our thermostat seems to kick the heat on but then it often stop short of the set temperature. We can usually get it to kick back on by turning the heat down and then back up but the thermostat consistently stops heating before it has reached its desi...

Foxmatt by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostat set to off but boiler still running

Hi there,My nest is set to stop heating at 20/21 but the temperature in the house is up past 23 and the boiler is still on. Radiators are very hot. I’ve checked the heat link and that does click on and off if I increase the temperature in the app (pa...

GWD1923 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Thermostate won't stop heating randomly

I bought a Nest Learning Thermostat last year and it worked well until some weeks ago when randomly it won't stop calling for heat after reaching the set temperature. This behavior (malfunction) does not follow any logic. It happens very randomly, li...

nester14 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos