Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Coordinating Mutiple Nest Thermostats

Hello,I have a dual source heating system, with electric baseboard (non nest thermostats) and a 5-zone in-floor hydronic heating run with 5 Nest Learning thermostats (each zone is individually valved).When in high demand times and 4 or all 5 zone hea...

Replacement Nest Thermostat not working right

My original Nest learning thermostat worked great for about seven or eight months, then the thermostat on it went out, reading 78 when it was 61 in the house. They sent me a replacement after being on the phone with customer service for two hours swi...

WVCindy by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Thermostat is cooling on heat

Installed the nest learning thermostat according to the set up. old thermostat had Y, W, G, B and R wire (with a jumper wire to RC)new thermostat connected to Y1, G, OB, Rc and W1. it’s set on heating but blowing cold air

EvaN9 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worcester Boiler keeps tripping (Heat Link Amber 2.5)

Last year my boiler would trip randomly when the heating was scheduled to come on.I had british gas come out and check the boiler but could find nothing wrong with it as it had basically been replaced with new main board and heat exchanger a few mont...

mrliam69 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heat link isn't working

HiLast night my thermostat started displaying a H71 error. Everything was working fine before then and nothing has been moved. I have a 3rd generation thermostat. There aren't any lights showing on the heat link. I've tried resetting the heat link, r...