Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest Thermostat Help

HiMoved into a house with the Nest Learning Thermostat. I had to set it back to factory settings as it was still registered to last owner. When setting it up I set it up as dual fuel. I have a heat pump outside and a gas furnace. Now in looking under...

plouie10 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

E195: No Power to R wire

I keep getting this error code and sometimes the unit turns itself back on but since this morning it has not. I checked the R wire connection, and it seems fine. Before calling an electrician, is there anything else I can try? Thank you

NivaB by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is so stupid.

I had to delete an issue but everything is wrong with this product. First of all when I go to set my temp range the heat goes down and the cooling goes up so now my heat is set at 67 and my cool is set at 72 okay that makes sense. Then, whenever I se...

Resolved! No Wifi connectivity - Nest 3rd gen

I realize this is a topic that has been beaten to death but before I give up and switch to another brand, I thought I'd give this one last shot.... 3rd gen Nest Thermostat - purchased 18 months ago (i.e. no warranty). Suddenly lost wifi connectivity ...

bg56 by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to app

When trying to connect my nest learning thermostat to my app, the app prompts me to connect to the thermostat via Bluetooth. When I try to do this it is not showing up on my Bluetooth list to choose. Is there something I need to do to the thermostat ...

Sbarnes by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostat

2nd thermostat not connected to Wi-Fi. Settings won’t display key. Just moved in. Nest already here. Can’t tell what model I have. Suggestions? Is there a nest customer service number?

Rap by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostat

I factory reset the thermostat in a house I moved into. It will not restart now. I got the owner to send me a link to the google network that runs it but I cannot figure out how to restart it

Egner by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wiring

 anyone know how the heck to wire this into a nest. OB has a wire but we don’t have a heat pump! Just AC, fan, and gas furnace

960016A6-964B-4F2A-8040-394A138117E6.jpeg
Plw by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos