Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Connectivity accounts

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I have a nest thermostat on a condo I bought recently. We do not want WiFi as we only come here for the weekends. The only connection we have is xfinitywifi and it is not connecting the app to the thermostat. Can any one he...

Viraj1 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Att: AndaPanda

AndaPanda..............Just thought I would start a post, as I am still waiting for further assistance from you! "2 weeks ago now, and no update as you mentioned.https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Thermostats/Customer-service-purposely-not-r...

Cooling problems

When the AC first kicks on to bring the temperature down, heat comes out of the vents for maybe 3-5 mins, then the AC turns on and cold air blows out. It’s annoying cause the heat coming out causes the temp to go up 2 degrees for then the AC to work ...

nlenssen by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ac quite when internet went out

My internet went out my nest lost connection when the internet came back up it had lost the WiFi so I reentered the internet and password! Then the ac quite cooling! Help

Ahawki by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AC no longer showing on thermostat

My Nest unit is 4 years old and original unit in the house. I tried to turn it to cooling and that option is no longer showing. How can I get this back and why is it doing this?

Amymc707 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest refund delays

Hi,I recently had issues with my nest thermostat which involved me getting two replacements sent out, which was received and my broken ones were sent back. i was told in November that it would take 13 weeks for my refund £100 which was the cost to ha...

James13 by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

blower fan turns off when Nest is engaged in cooling

Replaced old thermostat with Nest gen 3. My wires are red (1), green (1), white (1), yellow(1). The old thermostat had a connecter between the Rh and Rc, the previous thermostat connection was Red to Rh. With Nest, I connected the Red wire to Rh, Yel...

ike41 by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos