Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

House is FREEZING.

We bought a house back in October, it came with the Google nest thermostat. We didn’t really notice any issues at first because it’s usually cold in Canada around that time. But it’s now weeks of 12+ weather and we are so cold we have double the sock...

JEShields by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Incompatibility

I am trying to figure out which wire is causing incompatibility issues with Nest Learning Thermostat. Current wiring is G R Y W O B C

Nest AS the thermostat for underfloor heating

HI there. I'm going to be installing underfloor heating in my remodeled bathroom. Is it possible to use the Nest thermostat to control the underfloor heating in my bathroom IN PLACE of the Suntouch Command Touchscreen Thermostat? It would be installe...

teridr by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat

I have Nest thermostat Gen 3. It has bern working well until one day my AC is off. I checked on Nest thermostat it showed green led blinking. I followed as in other instruction, tried to reset the thermostat as believed that it caused from software u...

kathywong by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooling upstairs is difficult can a 2nd Nest help?

We have a Nest thermostat downstairs. When the cooling setpoint downstairs is satisfied it slows the fan down and then turns off the cooling system. But it is still warm upstairs. And turning the fan on all the time (which is not possible since Nest ...

Karl10 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos