Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Wiring assistance

i recently purchased a home that has two furnaces. I had a Nest thermostat E at my previous residence and wanted to continue to use it as well as get a second one since there are two furnaces and two thermostats in my new house. I bought a new one an...

anatali by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

App temperature lagging behind schedule

I have 3 of the Nest E’s with my boiler system and noticed issues with the app lagging behind the schedule temperature. It does it both on iPad and iPhone. What happens is the schedule is set to start heating at 6am and the boiler comes on but the te...

Dfixit1 by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

December thermostat report

Reading the Nest report, it says one reason for increased energy use, is because December was longer than November. It goes on to say that the difference in the two months accounted for an additional +39 hours. December is only a day longer than Nove...

2 zones. Only 1 turns the boiler on

Hi,I have 2 zones and 2 heatlinslks. One controls underfloor heating the other controls the radiatorsWas all fine but now only the underfloor heating turns on the boiler. If I just want the radiators on and turn the dial to orange the heat doesn't co...

One Thermostat Controls Other in Error

Hi. We have had two Nest E’s in our house for several years, one in the living room and one in the bedroom on one floor. Heat is generated through a Biasi B10 boiler and we have baseboard radiators. It is a heating only system. When installed, both w...

Matt99 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Google have 24/7 Customer Service? 24hr Help

Google is one of the largest and most influential technology companies in the world, providing a wide range of services and products such as search engines, email services, online maps, and cloud storage. With such a massive reach and millions of use...

Nest E keeps switching back to old Wifi inactive network

We have 4 Nest E thermostats in our home. Three of them I never have issues with. We recently changed our Wifi network in our home (mesh router with high speed fiber optic) One of them keeps dropping the current new wifi network and connecting to the...

TravisP by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos