Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest heatlink problem

The heatlink of my Nest Thermostat is broken after 2,5 years using it. My thermostat says a h72 code on the display.

Resolved! Heat Link disconnecting from Nest 3 Thermostat

I have seen a few posts relating to this problem but no specific solution to an intermittent issue like the one I have. I had the thermostatic fitted professionally about two weeks ago, it was working perfectly for approximately seven days and then i...

MikeLdn by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

H72 ERROR CODE

Hi, My Nest Heat Link is showing error message H72. I have charged the Heat Link and whenever I turn it back on the H72 error message comes up, along with a message to tell me that the power to the Thermostat has been lost. Please can I have some hel...

Stripped screw

The heating isn't fiting up. I have been on the phone to customer support and they think its wiring. I checked and port 4's wire is loose. Unfortunately the screw is stripped. Will i need a new heat link box?

Prids by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

heatlink

Hi, My heatlink is not working. H71 error. Dead as a dodo. Tried all the restart options. Can you send me a new one? Purchased Feb. 2020

Momochi by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My replacement link has expired

My Nest thermostat (less than four months old) died. I was sent a link for a replacement but this has expired. Can't get through to customer services. Help please

Stephengg by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heat not working

Hi I switched from GE zone line from GH GL to be the following configuration from recommendations from this community @Patrick_Caezza Blue - B to OBOrange - GL to GGreen - Gh to Y2 (set2nd-speed fan)Yellow - Y to Y1White - W to W2/AUX (set as AUX hea...

Amisin by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat - E23 error - no power to red wire

Yesterday, an electrical contractor provided by Duke Energy replaced my outdoor electrical panel. It was a part of one of their programs to replace the older panels in our neighborhood. Before they started working - everything in the house (ac and he...

Control Box.jpg IMG-2621.jpg IMG-2623.jpg IMG-2622.jpg