Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest offline can't connect

We had a wiring issue with our Nest thermostat ( e103 code), HVAC guy repaired the wiring issue and now the Nest Thermostat is not connecting to my WiFi network. I have tried multiple times, reset the modem and router multiple times and the thermosta...

jzab by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Incompatibility

I am trying to figure out which wire is causing incompatibility issues with Nest Learning Thermostat. Current wiring is G R Y W O B C

Nest 3rd Gen N72 Error

My Nest has been working for years (inherited from prior owner and have been using ourselves for almost a year), and it all of a sudden shut down while we were away. I charged it with the USB and can get it to function normally, but it loses power af...

How do I monitor online status of Nest Thermostat

What is the best method on my internal network to check the online status of my Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd gen? I have a home network monitoring tool that checked and notifies me if a device is unreachable, offline. I would like to add my Nest Ther...

Xenon2000 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download Nest thermostat usage data

I have being using 3 Nest Thermostat for last 5 yearsModelDisplay-3.4They are connect using Nest username. As it is connected using nest account and not google account.below link does not have any usage data.https://takeout.google.com/?pli=1How can I...

Nest thermostat not seeing c wire after power failure

After power failure we lost our c wire being “found” from the nest thermostat. this has happened in the past and we found if we remove the batteries for half hour and replace it fixes itself. this time, not so much. We have factory reset the thermost...

Dave-s by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos