Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest thermostat

Please talk to me!!! My nest thermostat keeps turning off-goes black. When I finally get it on it goes off again sometime later -eradically

Connecting nest thermostat to Google home

When I try to set up my Nest Thermostat to Google home on my Android phone when I get to the supplemental Nest terms I hit I agree and then I get an error message that says request contains invalid argument what do I do. I tried uninstalling the app ...

Mitchkam by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number

We recently moved into our house and the previous owners got a google nest for free. I’m trying to get the 50$ From the enrollment program they have going on right now, and one of the last steps is putting in the account number. Where would I find th...

Aktrogan by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat will not connect to Wi-Fi

My Nest Learning Thermostat will not connect to the home Wi-Fi. I am able to connect to the thermostat with the Nest app on iOS. I've tried resetting and updating all network hardware, manually entering the network info, rebooting and resetting the t...

BrianI by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Heat link keeps disconnecting with error H71

Hello, today out of a sudden my heat link disconnected. It's not the first time and usually by pressing "check again" it reconnects. However today it didn't work and I tried all the possible troubleshooting I found online. The only one working was th...

Heat link v3 dead

My Nest Learning Thermostat has been working great for one year and now stopped charing the learning thermostat. Digging onto it there is no charge on T1/T2 and I've checked that there is charge on the electricity plug connected to Heat Link. I can i...

ramonnb by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat keeps factory resetting

I have a Gen 3 and Nest E. They both keep factory resetting randomly at the same time. They have adequate voltage going to them. Think it has to do with our rewards program, everytime there is a heatwave they factory reset. Called Google support and ...

Nest thermostat

We have frequent power outages and the nest loses connectivity to the internet. When this happens I can’t reset from a remote location. Are there any solutions. Someone suggested attaching a UBS to my router so it doesn’t lose power and I’d stay conn...

Sborgst1 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid password

Hey gang, my nest thermostat keeps telling me invalid Wi-Fi password. I have two nest thermostats that have worked perfect for the last year then all of a sudden it will not connect to the Internet? It finds the net work but it will not except my pas...