Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

compatibility checker follow up

When I went through the Good Nest Compatibility checker it advised me to upload a picture of my wiring to ask about compatibility. My system is a single stage heat pump with electric heat strips for auxiliary heating. I think I am compatible because ...

Google nest thermostat

I was gifted a Google nest thermostat I followed all instructions and at the end once it asked me about my wires and where were they located it said my AC was not compatible.

Wiring jumper from R to RC

I’m trying to determine if the Google Nest thermostat is compatible with my hvac wiring. I have a small clip jumping R wire to RC. The Nest thermostat only has an R terminal. Can I just connect the R wire to R terminal in the Nest thermostat as I was...

E73 error no power to Rc wire detected solved

Got the famous E73 fault no power to Rc wire. If you live in a humid climate, make sure the drain for the evaporator pan is not clogged. Mine was and triggered the float switch. Cleaned the drain and reset the switch. E73 fault disappeared! Cold air ...

Mikapop by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos