cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lamps etc that are connected to free@home are suddenly in the Google Home- app as 'offline'

WimAbbenhuis
Community Member

Without reason, all lamps etc that are connected to free@home are suddenly in the Google Home- app as 'offline'. It happened two days ago; I gave a voice command and it didn't work. I went to look in the Google app and everything that is via free@home was offline. All lamps etc that are linked to Google Home in another way are just online and work.I have since restarted the SYSAPP, I restarted the phone, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Google Home and Google Assistant apps. I also tried to uncheck 'local API' in the menu of the free@app under 'free@home settings', but when I do that and save it, and then go to look it is checked again (?). I can turn off free@home API under the heading 'myBUSCH-JAEGER' and it will stay off. Even after this action, a restart of the phone.But when I try to reconnect the free@home service I have to (as always) enter username/password at Busch, then I first get the message 'free@home is linked'. Then a page "googleusercontent.com" passes very quickly and then "something went wrong, try again". I've done that 65 times now....Anyone a golden tip?

1 Recommended Answer

WimAbbenhuis
Community Member

Either Google or BuschJaeger, but somebody took some action. Everything works fine now (out of the blue). Also others reported that.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WimAbbenhuis
Community Member

Hello Google-people,
I reported this also in the forum of BuschJaeger (where free@home comes from); Whit-in two days 4 people reported exactly the same issue: it is since a few days impossible to connect free@home with Google Home.
Can you please look in to this?

WimAbbenhuis
Community Member

Either Google or BuschJaeger, but somebody took some action. Everything works fine now (out of the blue). Also others reported that.