cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Indoor Wired 2nd Generation Cameras detect people but not cars or trucks

dismayed
Community Member

I am replacing 14 Netlink Cameras because they don't have an easy way to access the video clips of motion detected.  All of the cameras look  out windows.

For starters I setup 2 of the Indoor | Wired | 2nd Generation Cameras facing out windows to see if they would work for us.

They will detect a person walking from 80 feet away, but they don't detect an Amazon truck or our cars in our driveway 20 feet away.  I know they have smart technology, but I need them to detect, people, deer, turkeys, bears, cars, trucks, riding lawnmowers etc.  

Filtering shadows from tree branches would be good, but not everyday man made objects on the move.

I don't find any configuration options for Motion Detection

1 Recommended Answer

dismayed
Community Member

Solution Found

I actually got google on the phone today.   
When you open a camera on your phone to full screen, go to the GEAR icon.  In there you can select 4 catagories of things to be recorded

People   was enable by default
Animal   - I enabled Animals
Cars       - I enabled Cars
Motion  - I enable motion but will check to see if it picks up shadows an other unwanted movement.

FIXED !!!!

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dismayed
Community Member

Solution Found

I actually got google on the phone today.   
When you open a camera on your phone to full screen, go to the GEAR icon.  In there you can select 4 catagories of things to be recorded

People   was enable by default
Animal   - I enabled Animals
Cars       - I enabled Cars
Motion  - I enable motion but will check to see if it picks up shadows an other unwanted movement.

FIXED !!!!

about this new ..post this is i dont know because today i trying to call number because i feel he was same address i look at the map was lastnight but him account i was saw there are tap setting tools on the google map. but normaly my phone have problem device and android today morning i trying to go the private setting i was saw in my phone many morr device because to much application like avertising ads thats why i got always problems on my google account one i remember bloger and also one restaurant and others i tray to delate and to keep my privacy palicy but i am thinking maybe i well get again issue about to crose the google setting so i will late them i dont touch..normaly my device problem here starting and android intetnit here phone here controle even i put charge my phone i dont know becaus3 i dont the setting.

Maribeth
Community Member

i dont know this problem i just know i working i dont have interest for anythings..just i want to work long term and be kind be honest and good comunication with my new work i hope this issue is not problem of. because i traying to working perfect and with out daut thinking about this issue .maybe for example i just do mistake to holding that time because my plan i need to give her personal to showing my self that i am honest but i dont thinking to getting or instolle that smole things i dont have intension just i wnt to bring back that things to giving the owners..but i accept was wrong to do that.but that things is not with me i give already to the owner.

Maribeth
Community Member

i just only commit because i just wnt to help this problem but i dont know how the way to help..i was go to the setting on my google  who was doing this until now i cant solve my problems..can i rrquist  to crose setting on my google maybe we are same looking this isse the coz problem device android on my phone i am saffer for everyday.