cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Sad! Google Floodlight

btk7878
Community Member

I find it hard to believe that Google makes such cool products yet they are so %^$#$!!@ hard to set up.  I have Google everything at my house, home, speakers... a Pixel Pro8 and I still cannot get any camera to work.  I tried an outside battery camera, no luck after literally 27 tries.  Now, thinking it might be different am trying to get a Google cam with floodlight up and running.  NO! same freaking issue. Hey we found a Google wifi you want to connect? No!!!!! it will not even find the camera. what a piece of crap or crappy software or whatever, and no support at all. Any suggestions?  I have reset my router, deleted the app and reinstalled everything... I am at a loss.

2 REPLIES 2

SaúlB
Community Member

I have a similiar issue when connecting my cam it just loops the camera setup over and over again 🙂

btk7878
Community Member

So I redid everything again and it worked. I noticed however that there was about a 10 min. update that the app made at some point.  I am not sure if that had anything to do with it but you might want to try a few more times maybe even deleting the home app and reinstalling it.  Of course you will have to go back and add all of your devices again, I have like 20 so it is a real pain!