cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

need to speak to a Live agent

CindyColes
Community Member

I need to speak to a live agent. my nest Dropcam will be no longer supported but I would like a replacement as an outdoor cam rather than indoor? please

1 Recommended Answer

JScout33
Community Member

Best odds (and likely only option) are to just take the free Nest Indoor camera, sell it, and buy an Outdoor one yourself. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

57 REPLIES 57

Lobking
Community Member

Are you going to help me or not?

Lobking
Community Member

Helloooooooooooo!

@Lobking 

The only way to talk to a live Google Nest Support person is to start with their "Contact us" link. See the link and instructions in this post:

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Using-Google-Nest-s-quot-Contact-Us-quo...

There  is also this Google Nest Help topic:

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/10371718

skjacobs
Community Member

Hi im so sorry I didnt respond sooner.  I kind of gave up on this company.  They discontinued access for the camera I have (indoor) with very short notice.  There was an offer sent via email saying they would replace the absolute one, since it was their decision to discontinue my camera.  Then made it almost impossible to contact them.  When I finally did, and btw, spent almost an hour on hold..... Finally they said I was not eligible for the replacement camera because my camera was not plugged in for one month.  ????? What does that have to do with me getting a replacement camera??  I only was using it when traveling for work to be able to see that my pets were ok!  If I am home and not using something, I unplug it, cause believe it or not, anything plugged in -- even if not "in use" -- sucks up electricity.   
Again, im sorry for not responding sooner.  My best advice would be to get away from this company and switch over to something similar, like Ring.  Sorry you're dealing with this.  good luck!

Manoel
Community Member

Yes. I need 

Manoel
Community Member

My nest hub camera not work 

@Manoel 

The ONLY way to talk to a live Google Nest Support person is to start with their "Contact us" link. See the link and instructions in this post.  On the contact options page, you may be able to select a phone callback, depending on your locale and the time of day.

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Cameras-and-Doorbells/Using-Google-Nest-s-quot-Contact-Us-quo...

Nhoj68
Community Member

i just noticed where the drop cams are being discontuined. i cannot find an email dating back to April with promo to replace.

Anitasolis
Community Member

I need to speak to a live agent I'm having trouble setting my temp at home it's supper hot in my home and during the day it's super cold 

Mike313
Community Member

Cindy

I have nest cameras and my subscription ran out. I cant review history. How do i Update this

Mike313
Community Member

i need to speak to a live agent

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

See the earlier posts on this thread for how to contact Support. 

Aundreaunmays12
Community Member

I need a outside door camera and inside no internet at home right now 

I need a outside camera right now no internet at home 

Facheti
Community Member

Yes I need to speak with someone 

@Facheti 

See the earlier posts on this thread about how to contact Support.

Facheti
Community Member

Hello 

Facheti
Community Member

Is anyone there